Check Point and the odumper utility
First, this is an unofficial and unsupported tool written by a former Check Point great, Martin Hoz.
- Download the tool here
- Ensure your Gaia user has bash shell access (default does not)
- set user admin shell /bin/bash
- SCP the tool to your management station
- Unzip the tool (tar xzvf ofiller_v2.4.tgz)
- Change directories to Linux_and_Splat
- Run odumper to get your objects for manipulation
- odumper.lin -f $FWDIR/conf/objects_5.0.C -o <path><name>
- odumper.lin -f $FWDIR/conf/objects_5.0.C -o /var/tmp/odumper/myobjects.csv
- NOTE: If you have a lot of custom names, you may hit the hard limit of 140 the the tool will stop.